I am a born again Christian and I attend The Refuge Church of The Living God, St. Mary’s, Clissold Park, North London. I come from an extremely large Christian family, being one of 8 children, ‘sibling’ to many foster children and I’m married to a gorgeous serving Officer. We share two wonderful (at times a handful!), extremely talented and sporty children. We are blessed by the laughter and joy they bring us. My role in the Met is within the Specialist Crime Directorate and I have been a Forensic Practitioner for the past 15 years. I have overcome much adversity with my health and had it not been for Gods hand upon me, my faith and good support from my family and really beautiful colleagues, I would have given up long ago.
God has positioned me here for such a time as this and He has opened this wonderful door to being part of the Christian faith in the Met.
I love to laugh and encourage people around me, and my joy definitely springs up when we can smile through our storms. May God ever bless you, Samantha.
- Verse Of The Day:Be Still: 2018-Sharing the❤️of God wherever we go
- Verse Of The Day-THANKSGIVING:Written by Sam Alexander & Althea Marshall:2018-Sharing the❤️of God wherever we go
- Verse Of The Day?POWER: 2018-Sharing the❤️of God wherever we go
- Verse Of The Day?FAITH:Written by Mrs Althea Marshall:2018-Sharing the❤️of God wherever we go
- Verse Of The Day?NEED:2018-Sharing the❤️of God wherever we go
- Verse Of The Day?PRECIOUS:2018-Sharing the❤️of God wherever we go