I truly hope that you are well.
However, I know that many are
- awaiting hospital decisions
- caring for sick relatives
- concerned about children needing special needs places in school
- feeling the extreme call on time and energy
- Some of you awaiting Thanksgiving Services for very close loved ones, who have recently died.
Please join with me in Praying for those around you, who are battling right now. Thank you.
Earlier this week I read the following on Twitter; I am sure it is a scenario you have found yourself in on occasions. It was written by a Christian Officer outside the area where the Prayer Letter is read.
‘Just had a moment in Screwfix… the dreaded question cops hate as I’m paying for my cable ties “Why do I know you?” Relief when the nice chap then thanks me for a drugs talk, I did at a local School seven years ago!’
When I read that Tweet, my mind stayed on – “Why do I know you?”.
I knew a Christian Police Officer had written this tweet and immediately replied to him: “This is something the Lord will never say to you. Because we read:
Listen to the Lord who created you, the One who formed you:
“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you; I have called you by name. You are mine”. Isaiah 43.1.
I pray that in the coming days these words will live in your heart and mind.