Blessings in the name of Jesus Christ our Supernatural King, His grace & mercy are new to us every morning.
Psalms 107:20 “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions”?? Gods word cannot fail. The Bible declares that “His word cannot return void” & that Heaven & earth will pass away but Gods word will never pass away – it WILL stand! Therefore, Psalms informs us that God HAS sent “His word & it healed them” with promise and assurance. Trust that our prayers will be heard and answered by the God who is The Healer of every situation.
Today there are a plethora of prayers so I am going to present them over the next few days. Please unite with me and pray for these urgent requests. Some of the request have come direct from Twitter,social media.
- Pray for Italy who have suffered two earthquakes on Wednesday evening. The areas hit are historically very old but despite the devastation there was no loss of life. For this awesome miracle just surveying the magnitude, we give God thanks. Please support the Aid &Emergency staff, the clean-up effort and offer whatever assistance, clothes, money, physical and especially your prayers for the people of Italy, you can, in Jesus name, amen.
- Pray for the Caribbean, Haiti & Florida following Hurricane Matthew. We ask for continued prayers for these countries and the families who have lost loved ones who whislt grieving must still think practically of own living conditions. We pray that Jehovah Jirah will continue to provide for them and give them the strength to make it through each day, in Jesus name, amen.
- Prayer of Thanksgiving for the many emergency donations and assistance offered to these countries but please DO NOT STOP praying and sending your donations if you haven’t done so already. There has been many testimonies of miracles where beach houses made of glass, which should have been crushed by the sheer force of the H.Matthew, still remained untouched! Rooftops still remained intact. Many Churches have been destroyed but praise God, worship is continuing in the ‘old style’ house meetings or in the open air!????
- Pray for Vincent a radio producer, who is recovering from ill health. A man of God who has endured much adversity. We pray for a special covering of joy and peace to be placed in Vincent’s heart and mind in Jesus name, amen.
- Pray for Shaun who is battling leukaemia and is very ill. He made an improvement but he is now battling an infection and much prayer is needed & indeed being asked for, by his partner Sarah (@sarahjohnson34). Let us pray that this aggressive infection is halted in Jesus name! Pray also for her strength as she holds his hand during this fierce battle, in Jesus name, amen.
- Pray for Amanda for strength & courage as she continues the work of her courageous daughter Erin (@erinforever14) who died in 2014, following a battle with DIPG Brain Cancer. Erin raised international awareness on childhood cancer and her mother Amanda carries on the baton. Please pray for strength & comfort as Amanda misses Erin desperately. We ask for Gods comforting arms to always hold Amanda & Erin’s loved ones & a peace that not Jesus can give, as they still come to terms with their loss but are proud of the work Erin accomplished in her life. This we pray, in Jesus name, amen.
- Pray for Keisha-lee (@thebestmom009) & her mother Lisy; Tommy Simpson (@match4tommy) & his family; Amelia (@TeamAmeliaGriff) her mother Christina & family; Hayley (@help4hayley) & her family & for Jess (@jessboris8) These young people all have cancer & there are many more who have requested prayers, (which I will be asking you to join me in lifting up). We ask God to heal them & show His good plan & purposes for their lives. We indeed pray for health & strength & courage for both those warriors receiving treatment & their loved ones who hold their hands through this journey, in Jesus name, amen.
- Pray for Lorraine who’s close family friends The Heath family, bury their son today. May she rest in peace. We pray for comfort & strength at this very sad time, in Jesus name amen.
- Pray for Jane who has recently battled cancer and endured harsh treatment. She has kept a positive outlook from day one and has been an inspiration despite the journey she has been on. She is hoping to return to work at the MPS very soon and she gives thanks for the many prayers, encouragement & well wishes, which kept her strong. She asked for the prayers to please continue, in Jesus name, amen.
- Pray for Damola’s 7 year old son. He was born with what is medically known as a ‘secondary skin’ and it is sore, dry and sheds everywhere. He saw an elephant and said that skin on the elephant is what he resembles. This broke his mother’s heart. It touched us all. God said each of us is precious in His. He knows everything about us & He knows our name & each hair on our heads. We are the ‘apple of His eye’ & He sings over us daily. Pray that Damola’s son recognises how precious he is to God & that He is made in His image, we pray & ask God to heal his skin condition and the pain this condition causes him. Pray also for Damola & he husband that they will have courage as the watch their son endure this season of sickness & all the medical appointments to Great Ormond Street as doctors try and find the cause & cure for this rare skin condition. We call on The Great Physician, The Balm in Gilead -Jehovah Rapha:The Lord is our Healer to touch Damola’s son in a special way as he touched Naaman who had a skin condition for many years, in the Bible but God cleansed him in Jesus name, amen.
- Pray for Linda who has been suffering with a re-occurring ear infection which has affected her balance. We pray for full healing and stability, in Jesus name.
- Pray for Bishop Charles who has been suffering ill health and discomfort. We pray for Gods healing balm to wash over & soothe him. Bishop Charles recently attended the Police Service Celebration of Christianity a couple of weeks ago and had a wonderful time. We pray that God will raise him up to full strength in Jesus name, amen.
- Pray for Wilma who is going through a difficult & anxious season. We ask God to deliver her and give her the strength, courage & joy to stay in the boat, as this storm passes over. We pray for peace for Wilma especially in her role at the MPS in Jesus name, amen.
- Pray for Debbie who to left the MPS last Friday after almost 30 years service in Forensics. We ask God to cover her & keep her well & from anxiety over what the future holds. We pray for guidance and that she will be blessed in her future endeavours, in Jesus name, amen.
- Pray for my mother-in-law Margaret in the USA who is not well & having exploratory tests to determine the cause. We ask God to heal her even before doctors determine ‘a condition’ this we ask in Jesus name, amen.
- Pray for the refugees & migrants in Africa, Syria, Jerusalem, Calais and all around the world, especially the children, who have been displaced by the war in various countries. We pray that safe housing and counselling is given to them and that they will be ambassadors of peace to change the world from hatred & hurt, in Jesus mighty name, amen.
- Pray for Jhanique who has been suffering from the pain of sciatica and associated back pain. We ask God for complete healing and comfort, in Jesus name, amen.
- Please continue to pray for Inspector Chris Heflin-Scott (@CHeflinScott) as he battles illness. We tell sickness to go back to the pit from where it came in Jesus name, it has no dominion over Chris & by Jesus Christ’s stripes, Chris is healed, amen
- Please pray for The London Christian Police Family who are supporting Christian Police staff far & wide as well as non-Christians who ask for prayer or who we see, need an encouraging word to lift their spirits when they, like us, are facing the trials of this life. Pray that God will pour His love & mercy on us all & give to us His peace, in Jesus name amen.
- Thanksgiving: I want to give God thanks for this wonderful opportunity in being asked to be an Ambassador for The London Christian Police Family, I am so humbled & honoured to have been asked, to God be ALL the glory, great things He has done & is doing, in my life. The Police Service Celebration of Christianity was just that, a real rejoicing of the power of Gods deliverance as I listened to the speakers from various walks of life, I kept pinching myself saying “God your so awesome, look where you positioned me- with a people still willing & ready, to praise you; just as you did for Elijah when you called him out of the cave because you preserved a people who did not serve Jezebel or bow to false gods. Who knew there were so many Christians in the Metropolitan Police Service?! Not me for sure… until that wonderful night!!
This LCPF, is all Gods doing. I thank Him for the divine appointment for such a time as this. I was so very sick not long ago and off work from SC&O4 Forensics Directorate for 3 years but not only did God heal me, He comforted me in the lonely & ‘dark’ days & He amazed me by keeping my job secure ALL the time I was off sick. The enemy didn’t like it let me tell you, but when God is for you, WHO can stand against you. We speak of the spiritual enemy who wrestles us to steal our joy & our blessings. Now God is using me as a testimony of His healing power & His joy that He gives me down in my soul, to share unashamedly, with all who I meet verbally, in person & online. This is the love Jesus has for me and you too.
I am truly glad for the witness that LCPF is doing and the marriage with the prayer requests coming through to us via Twitter as you can see above. God is doing amazing things & blessing the faithfulness of LCPF long may this continue as we walk with Jesus as our Lord & guide. As we walk & pray for others, let us continue to expose them to the love & peace of Jesus. We are Light & Salt & the billboard of our, Father Jesus Christ- never tire in doing good to others. Praying for someone is so powerful as you are the intercessor between the two; our Supernatural God & those seeking a supernatural breakthrough to their impossible (for man but NOT God) situations!
Be blessed this day & as I pray for you, please always remember me in your prayers, in Jesus precious name, amen.