Thank you for sharing with us last week about your time spent with the CPA Conference, Simon. Very encouraging to read.
We do seem to dive from one happening to another very regularly at the moment; in this World and nearer home – in this Country. I believe it is true to say, I have never been on such a roller coaster before in my life.
So… it was with great joy I received the following writing from a fellow Chaplain in Surrey Police. You will see, when you read it, a group of promises from His Word; placed into a kind of a “Letter from God”. I hope it blesses you as much as it has me and will continue to do so. Author unknown.
- Please remember that I do not need your help.
- If life happens to deliver a situation that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it.
- Kindly place it in the ‘something for God to do’ box.
- All situations will be handled in my time, not yours.
- Once the matter is placed into my box do not hold onto it worrying about it.
- Instead focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.
- If it is a situation you think that you are capable of handling, please consult me first to make sure it’s a proper solution.
- Remember I neither slumber nor sleep so there is no need for you to lose any.
- Rest in peace and remember I am only a Prayer away.
Rest in Him