Blessings in the name of Jesus Christ our Supernatural King,
I hope you are doing well this morning and if you are not, trust that prayers are being said for your healing, whatever the issue. We pray for the Holy Spirit to make utterings on our behalf for you for with God, nothing is impossible. Paul in the book of 1Thessalonians chp5:17 encourages us to “Pray without ceasing. 18. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you”.
Though we maybe passing through this season, remember seasons change and God will work everything out for our good!
Please unite with me and pray for these urgent requests.
- Continued prayers for Caribbean Islands of St.Vincent, Jamaica,Haiti and in USA Florida. In Haiti the death toll has risen to over 1,000. The are further deaths as CHOLERA has broken out due to stagnant and unsanitary conditions. These deaths are preventable with help. Please pray for the teams on the ground doing all they can to help the people of Haiti. Please do not forget the people of St.Vincent & Jamaica who have lost loved ones and have had homes, hospitals, Churches, shops & schools as well as historical public buildings and farming crops destroyed following Hurricane Matthew. Flood damage has been extensive. This is the case in Florida too, where the death toll I last read was 38. God we need you now, send help from your Sanctuary and strengthen your children in these troubled times, in Jesus name.
- Pray for Fiona & Tim Spargo-Mabbs as they continue to campaign for drug awareness and safety to be taught in all schools in England. As their diaries fill with appointments to visit schools and give media interviews; please pray for Gods protection, clarity and wisdom over Fiona, as she speaks to the Government, various organisations and most importantly, children, teachers and parents. In particular, please pray for the presentation Fiona is giving to year 3 children pupils, the youngest she has spoken to concerning drug awareness. We pray that God continues to open doors for them and the DSMFoundation, in Jesus name.
- Pray for Jan in who has recently lost a dear neighbour and friend. Pray for the family of the deceased that God will comfort them in the time of distress and the quiet moments, in Jesus name.
- Pray for Lorraine who has lost a close family childhood friend from the Heath family. They lost their son and brother. May God give them peace and comfort in this sorrowful time, in Jesus name.
- Pray for Jane who is recovering from treatment for cancer. Pray that her strength returns and her body is made whole. Remember her family too, as they take this journey together. Restore good health to her body, mind & spirit, in Jesus name.
- Pray for Tommy, Yusuf, Keisha-Lee Amelia, Jess, Hayley all children with cancers. These child warriors fight with vigour and the belief that they will be well, let us pray that God will touch them in a special way and make them whole. Pray for their families and those who hold their hands in this battle, in Jesus name.
- Pray for Memory and family, especially her husband who is working away in Washington, USA. Pray for his protection and good health & also that she will be able to maintain the family home whilst he is away. Pray also for the safety of her children and their education, in Jesus name.
- Pray for Wilma awaiting some important news. Pray that God will give her peace over anxiety and that her heart will not be troubled, in Jesus name.
- Pray for Angela and her fiancé who very recently got engaged. Please pray that God will bless their union and direct their paths, in Jesus name
- Pray for Gilly’s friend who is going for a biopsy for a mole on her leg tomorrow. Please pray that all will be well and dispel any form of fear she may have, in Jesus name.
- Pray for the recent retirees and those taking voluntary redundancies throughout the Forensic Services and Specialist Crime Directorate SC&O4. Let us pray that God will direct their paths and open doors to those who are going on to find new employment or establish their own businesses. May the favour of God be upon them. Please that morale is restored as these staggered departures continue to take place until the end of 2016, in Jesus name.
- Pray for marriages and families struggling in this current financial climate. Pray that Gods love, wisdom and peace prevails. We speak to the spirit of discord and disrespect to be broken and banished in Jesus name.
- Pray for Inspector Chris, that he is recovering well and that God will be the Balm applied to the condition in his body. Pray for his complete healing and renewed strength, in Jesus
- Pray for the homeless; migrants and those living in warzones. We cry out to God for the plight of these people, especially children traumatised by what they are seeing and experiencing. We pray that they will be peacemakers of today, in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Thank you for joining me in prayer and let us ask God to receive our prayer as a memorial being offered up to Him and to “show us a token for good”, as we offer these request to God. We are called to be intercessors and pray that God will make a way & “Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it”
Have a very blessed day, until next time.
1Thessalonians 5;25. Brethren, pray for us”.